Salsa 2019 Beargrease Carbon NX Eagle Bike
210000004268Regular price $2,899.00 Sale price $2,399.00 Save $500.00
The Beargrease is Salsa’s racing fat bike. After five successful years, the first production carbon fat bike has been redesigned to be better than ever. Increased tire capacity now allows the Beargrease to accommodate up to 4.6" tires on 100mm rims, and most 27.5 x 4" tires. The Beargrease’s influential ride and handling characteristics are preserved, while the chainstay length (440mm) remains unchanged.
- Rear spacing moves to 197mm, while strategic shaping of the stays create compatibility with "narrow" Q-factor fat bike cranks with o?set rings. Heel clearance remains unchanged.
- New Salsa Kingpin carbon fork features four sets of Three-Pack mounts plus lowrider mounts.
- Full-length internal cable and housing tunnels ease builds and maintenance.
- Rear rack-compatible with Alternator rack and Rack-Lock seat collar.
- Maxxis Minion FBF front & FBR rear, 27.5 x 3.8", 60 tpi tires.
- Sun Ringle Mulefut SL 80 27.5" x 80mm alloy rims w/ Sun Ringle SRC hubs.
Visit Salsa Cycles for complete specifications.