Giant Trance X Advanced Pro 29 SE Messier Gold/Black
FROM FAST ROWDY DESCENTS TO TECHNICAL TERRAIN, THIS PROGRESSIVE TRAIL BIKE GIVES YOU ACTIVE SUSPENSION, ADJUSTABLE FRAME GEOMETRY, AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO UP YOUR SINGLETRACK GAME.
Confidence & Control: Maximum control with a complete Advanced-grade carbon composite frame and 29-inch TRX 2 carbon WheelSystem that is optimized for roll-over on technical terrain with balance, stability, and durability. Giving you more confidence on tricky climbs and fast sketchy descents.
Progressive Suspension: Maestro Suspension Technology is designed to improve bump compliance, traction, acceleration, cornering control, and braking performance under all trail conditions. With 135mm of full rear-wheel travel and 150mm up front, this do-it-all mid-travel trail frame is paired with RockShox's Flight Attendant adaptive auto-damping system to anticipate and adjust to the perfect suspension state throughout your ride.
Adaptable & Adjustable: Adding to the versatility of the frame design is a frame linkage flip-chip lets you change the head tube and seat tube angles, along with the bottom bracket height, to fine tune the handling. You can choose the low position for fast, open terrain, or the high position for slower, tighter singletrack.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, Maestro Suspension with flip chip, 135mm travel
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Ultimate Flight Attendant, 44mm offset,150mm travel, Boost 15x110 , Maxle Ultimate
- Shock: SRAM RockShox Super DLX Ultimate Flight Attendant, Trunnion 185x55, custom tuned for Giant
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX Eagle AXS Drivetrain with SRAM XO1 Eagle Flight Attendant 30T Crankset
- Wheelset: Giant TRX 2 Carbon 29 WheelSystem Hubs, Boost Front 110/ Rear 148mm x 12mm Thru Bolt, XD driver body. TRX 2 29 Hookless Carbon Wheelsystem Rims with 30mm rim inner width provides best-in-class strength, durability, stiffness, efficiency and lightweight tuned for the most challenging Trail/Enduro riding scenarios
Visit Giant Bicycles for complete specifications.