Hollywood RV Rider E-Bike Hitch Rack
The new 2021 RV Rider (model HR1700) carries 2 E-bikes (up to 80 lbs. each) on the back of an RV Motorhome, a 5th wheel or a flat towed vehicle. Special features include universal heavy duty wheel holders for heavy load carrying capacity. These wheel holders can fit any tire up to 5" wide and include a ratchet wheel strap. Locking frame grabbers secure the bikes in place. The frame grabbers can attached to a bikes frame or seat tube with a diameter range of 1"- 2". A locking cable and keyed alike hitch pin secure the bikes to rack and the rack to the vehicle. The bike rack folds up when not in use and can tilt down for rear cargo access when the bikes are not mounted (when used on an RV or motorhome).
A double walled receiver tube handles the extra weight of the electric bikes. An included hitch tightener reduces motion inside the hitch (receiver hitch must have a flange). A minimum class 3 trailer hitch is required to use this bike rack.
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max. 80 lbs per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” -2” hitch adapter)
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 60”
- Maximum tire width: 5"
- Features extra heavy duty wheel holders, an internally reinforced frame and external brace for heavy load carrying capacity
- Locking Frame Hooks
- Tilts down for easy access to your trunk. Allows cargo area access without removing the rack and/ or bikes
- Includes keyed alike locking hitch pin, 8’ security cable and locking frame grabbers
- For 20" Fat tire rear wheels you will need a Small Wheel Adapter (SW-ADP-U) to prevent derailleur hanger interference (You will only need one per bike)
- Not intended for use with motorized gasoline bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles or 3 wheel bikes (trikes), or electric scooters
- Rack Weight: 63.5 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
5th Wheel Application:
- Minimum Trailer Hitch Tongue Weight: 350 lbs
- Minimum Vehicle Length: 24'
- Minimum GVW: 5,000 lbs
- Double Axle Required
Note: This bike rack is not compatible with bumper pull, travel trailers, or bumper mounted hitch receivers.