iSSi Stomp Platform Aluminum 9/16" Blue Standard Pedals
Get maximum traction with these mountain bike flat pedals.
The Stomp is a fully extruded and CNC-machined manifestation of what we believe to be the ultimate off-road pedal for everything from an all-mountain ride with friends to your next enduro race. The Stomp provides traction for those gnarly rides. Includes extra pins and 2mm hex wrench.
Some other advantages of these off-road flat bike pedals include:
- Exceptional grip that’s ideal for treacherous conditions
- Ergonomic, concave pedal design allows for easier foot adjustments
- Colors to match your anodized components
- Length: 120mm overall, 100mm pin-to-pin
- Width: 97mm from crank to outside pin, 80mm pin-to-pin (Stomp)
- Concavity: 2mm body, 7.5mm effective (pin-to-body)
- Flip-able traction pins, 5.5mm or 4.5mm length. 11 per side
- Full-length chromoly spindle, one bushing (inner) and two sealed bearings (outer)