Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort. The titanium-railed, lightweight Romin EVO Comp Gel is a road saddle contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition. Its supportive foam and gel inserts increase comfort, even in a competitive, aerodynamic position, while the Body Geometry channel is designed to maximize blood flow while riding. And if you're torn between this and the Expert, they mainly differ at the rails. The Comp features durable Cr-Mo rails, while the Expert has lighter titanium.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam with gel inserts for increased comfort on long rides.
- Light, durable, and hollow Cr-Mo rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 273g
- Size 155mm / Weight 285g
- Size 168mm / Weight 285g
- NOTE: 1cm shorter than 2015 model.