Specialized Stumpjumper EVO 2021+ Shock Linkage 29
The new Stumpjumper EVO chassis was built with all the geometry and suspension adjustment you need to make it your own, based on your riding style and terrain. The Stumpjumper EVO 29 Suspension Link allows you to run your 2021 to present Stumpjumper EVO with a 29” rear wheel. Our mixed-wheel link adjusts the geometry and kinematics on the chassis for the larger 29" rear wheel, providing you with an easy solution to run this setup while maintaining the intended suspension performance and geometry. For all-out speed and traction set your Stumpy up with dual front and rear 29” wheels.
- Forged and CNC’d alloy link.
- Includes full complement sealed bearings pressed into link.
- Geometry and kinematic corrects for 29” rear wheel.
- 155 mm of travel.
- Compatible with 2021 to present Stumpjumper EVO Carbon chassis.
- No other chassis parts required (does require a 29” wheel and tire).