Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 IGH Red / Silver Reflective
Vado is the vehicle for everything from daily commutes to fast workouts to longer-than-planned adventures—an electric bike for life. The smoothest-riding e-Bike experience yet, Vado is designed to boldly take on the ever-changing landscape you’ll encounter as a daily rider, carry whatever you need it to, and keep you riding more often.
Redesigned geometry puts you in the best position for everything from workouts to commutes while comfortably keeping your eyes on busy roads. We took learnings from the speed a road rider seeks and the maneuverability a mountain bike rider needs. The rider's position on the Vado instills confidence and, at the same time, optimizes the rider's ability to efficiently power from A to B.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 28 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- The stepless shifting enviolo City Internal Gear Hub (IGH) features a specifically designed internal gear hub and matching controller. The manual stepless technology is as simple as adjusting the volume on a radio. This allows riders to focus on the important aspects of a bike ride such as traffic or scenery.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
S M L XL Crank Length 170mm 170mm 170mm 170mm Seatpost Length 300mm 400mm 400mm 400mm Handlebar Width 680mm 680mm 680mm 680mm Stem Length 60mm 60mm 75mm 75mm Saddle Width 155mm 155mm 155mm 155mm Stack 625mm 639mm 652mm 676mm Reach 423mm 444mm 464mm 481mm Headtube Length 135mm 150mm 165mm 190mm Headtube Angle 68° 68° 68° 68° BB Height 285mm 285mm 285mm 285mm BB Drop 70mm 70mm 70mm 70mm Trail 96mm 96mm 96mm 96mm Fork Length (full) 480mm 480mm 480mm 480mm Fork Rake/Offset 44mm 44mm 44mm 44mm Front Center 699mm 724mm 750mm 777mm Chainstay Length 470mm 470mm 470mm 470mm Wheelbase 1160mm 1186mm 1212mm 1239mm Toptube Length (horizontal) 585mm 615mm 645mm 675mm Bike Standover Height 735mm 771mm 771mm 805mm Seat Tube Length 400mm 450mm 460mm 500mm Seat Tube Angle (Virtual) 75.5° 75° 74.5° 74°