T-Cycle Bar End Shifter Mount
Ever wanted to attach a computer, GPS, motor controller, or phone right near your hands? Ever wanted to attach something like a mirror to the ends your handlebars, but you have Bar End Shifters, so there wasn't any way to do it? Well, now there is!
This mount uses a special clamp with a Cable Tunnel in it that attaches to the end of your handlebars right under your Bar End Shifters. The clamp goes forward and inward a little bit and holds mounting tube that goes up and then out. Since the clamp goes inward a little bit, your hands slide right past it. You'll barely notice it's there as you go from braking to shifting and back. What you will notice is that your mirror is now right where you want it to be, and that you can easily see your phone and operate the buttons on your motor controller.
Since your hands need to move up and down from the brakes to the shifters and back, the clamp is angled and specially shaped to stay out of the way. It's curved and doesn't have any sharp corners, so as your fingers brush past it, you'll hardly notice it's there. The L shaped tubular mount goes up and out, putting an adjustable height horizontal tube about 2 inches (50mm) above and in front of the shifters. It works on both the left and right sides by simply flipping the components around.
- Machined from 6061T6 aluminum, anodized black.
- Fasteners are stainless steel.
- Clamp attaches the end of your 7/8 handlebar and has a tunnel that goes around the shifter cable.
- The 4" x 5" L-shaped Accessory Mounting tube provided is black powder coated 7/8 diameter 6061T4 tube.
- Works with cables mouted in front (Most Catrike, HP Velotechnik, Azub, Etc.)