Axiom Seymour Oceanweave P9 Trunk Bag
A trunk bag with a thermal-lined main compartment and multiple organizer pockets.
A wave of positive change: Abandoned fishing nets make up ten percent of all ocean pollution, and are a major threat to marine life including turtles, fish, seabirds, seals, and whales. At Axiom, we are committed to sustainability and take pride in sourcing environmentally sound materials, such as these recycled fishing nets, to create our products. Every bag in the Seymour series uses a new fabric which we call Oceanweave, that contributes to reducing the amount of plastic in our oceans. These bags are the world's only cycling bags to be made out of recycled fishing nets. We hope this product will inspire others to become a part of a solution to this environmental crisis. Together we can make a difference.
Learn more about Oceawave and the Global Ghost Gear Initiative at Axiom.com.
- 600D water-resistant recycled fishnet Polyester
- Washable reflective interior
- Universal Velcro attachment system attaches to top of rack
- Rear zippered pocket and side mesh pockets
- Carrying handle for off-bike use
- 3M reflective accents
- 11.8in x 5.9in x 7in
- Access Style: Zipper
- Weight: 414 g
- Waterproof: No
- Color: Gray/Black
- Number of Compartments: 2
- Primary Material: 600D Polyester
- Volume: 549 in3