Disc brake pads with industry-leading compounds for consistent and confident performance, designed to fit a variety of Shimano brakes.
- Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic pads feature a high-performance compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad
- Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad
- Compatible with Shimano Acera M3050, Alivio M4050, Deore M515, M515-LA, M525, and T615, Deore LX T675, Nexave C501 and C601, Tourney TX805, and Non-Series M315, M355, M365, M375, M395, M415, M416, M416A, M445, M446, M447, M465, M475, M485, M486, M575, MT200, MT400, and MT500 (must use heat treated rotor)
- Compatible with Tektro Aquila, Auriga, Auriga E-Comp, Auriga Pro, Draco, Draco 2, Draco WS, Gemini, HD330, and Orion
- Compatible with TRP HY/RD, Hylex, Parabox 2012, Spyke, Spyre, and Spyre SLC
- Compatible with Promax Decode-R, F1, Lucid, Solve, and Solve-ST
- Compatible with RST D-Power