SportCrafters Trike Workstand
This new workstand from FeedBack Sports and SportCrafters is a universal workstand that can be used for almost anything with three wheels, including handcycles. It's suitable for commercial use, too. It folds up small enough to pack away for storage or transport.
This extremely versatile and rugged work stand is adapted from the Feedback Sports Sprint Work Stand used by Pro teams like Tinkoff/Saxo in the 2015 Tour de France, and that's only where the highest quality and attention to detail starts. The rest is what we've done with it to make it work so well for almost anything with 3 wheels.
- Three oversized rubber cradles are gentle to your trike or handcycle and will rotate and tilt to adjust to almost any frame configuration.
- Three independently adjustable masts allow you to level or tilt the frame any way you need.
- Stable 46" diameter tripod design with adjustable beams lets you center your ride over the middle of the rack.
- Hold-down cords on all three cradles you can confidently wrench on all corners.
- Working height adjusts from 30" to 48", allowing you to work comfortably on top, or under, your dream machine.
- When you're done, it folds up and tucks away just waiting for the next call to duty.
- The best part is, at only 17 lbs, it's extremely portable so you can take it wherever you need it.
- Max capacity 85 lbs
- Stand weight 17 lbs
- Assembly required