Equipped by the Hostel Shoppe with a shortened boom and short cranks, this compact model is ideal for shorter riders.
The Villager brings together engineering and innovation into one easy to use machine. A high seat and stable platform mated to an adjustable frame provide a comfortable and confident ride. Avid disc brakes offer best in class stopping power, and the Ackermann steering geometry - a standard design feature on all Catrike models - keeps course corrections smooth and stable. The Villager is ideal for adventures in your neighborhood and beyond.
- Padded Seat with Ergonomic adjustable seat back
- Self Centering steering with no Brake Steer
- Ackerman Steering Compensation - Different turn radius for inside and outside wheel
- Anodized Front Boom with adjustment scale
- Quick-Release Indexing Boom Clamp
- Aluminium Rod Ends
- Low Friction PTFE Chain Tube
Included accessories and equipment:
- Platform Pedals (one side) / SPD compatible clipless pedals (other side)
- Left Mirror & mirror mount
- Computer Sensor Mount
- Rear Fender
- Flag & Flag Mount
- Proprietary Catrike Handrests
- Parking Brake Levers
- Built in Headlight Mount
- This compact trike fits x-seams from 36" to 43"
- Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance.
- To find how to measure x-seam, go to our Help Guides.
- Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders.
- If you are near either end of the stated X-seam range, please contact us about fitting.
- Rider weight Limit: 275 lbs
Recumbent Tricycle Name: Catrike Villager Compact
Electric Assist: None
Parking Brake: Yes - Locking brake levers
Rear Suspension: None
Front Suspension: None
Weight Limit: 275 lbs
Manufacturer’s X-seam Range: 36 - 43"
Total Weight: 34 lbs.
Seat Height: 12.5"
Overall Length: 69"
Overall Width: 32.5"
Overall Height: 28.5"
Folded Length: N/A
Folded Width: N/A
Folded Height: N/A
BB Height: 17"
Seat Angle: 47 - 58 degrees
Seat Type & Size: Padded seat w/ Adjustable seat angle
Pedals: Combination Platform w/ SPD clipless
Gear Range: 16 - 90"
Brakes: Avid BB7 Disc
Brake Levers: Avid Speed Dial 7
Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX 10 Speed
Front Derailleur: Microshift Triple
Shift Levers: SRAM 500 TT Bar End
Crankset: Custom 145mm crank length 30/39/52t
Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
Cassette / Cog: SRAM 10 Speed 11-36t
Front Hub: Catrike Disc
Rear Hub: Catrike 135mm QR
Front Tire: Schwalbe Marathon Racer 20 x 1.5" (40-406)
Rear Tire: Schwalbe Marathon Racer 20 x 1.5" (40-406)
Tube Type: Presta
Chain: KMC 10 speed
Headset: FSA Zero Stack
Last Update: 1/30/2019