Sun Seeker e-Fat Tad 24 Speed Dark Green Recumbent Trike
Engineered to incorporate a power system that boasts a 500-watt pedal assist rear drive motor, the Sunseeker E-Fat-Tad Electric Assist Tadpole is ready to take your ride to the next level. Whether it is off road terrain or smooth roads ahead, the E-Fat-Tad offers 24 speeds, breathable mesh seating, rugged CST 4” wide tires, and 48 volt / 10.4AH LiOn Battery pack for speeds up to 20 mph.
- 24 speed derailleur drive train
- Assists at speeds up to 20mph
- 500 watt pedal-assist motor
- 48V / 10.4Ah lithium-ion rack-mount battery
- Estimated range: 31 miles based on an average speed of 16 mph, on rider and gear weight of 165lbs, and an altitude of 800ft on flat paved surface
- Results may vary
- Rear Rack
- 37" - 50.5" (94-128cm) X-seam range
- Fits riders to 300 lbs
- Can be equipped with shorter cranks to better fit shorter riders
- X-seam measurements only provide a rough idea of fit. If you are at either end of the X-seam range you should contact us before ordering. For detailed instructions on measuring X-seam, click here.
Recumbent Tricycle Name: eFat Tad
Electric Assist: Bafang
Parking Brake: No
Rear Suspension: Coil-Over
Front Suspension: Intergrated
Weight Limit: 300lbs
Manufacturer’s X-seam Range: 37" - 50.5" (94-128cm)
Total Weight: 84 lbs
Seat Height: 16"
Overall Length: 71"
Overall Width: 36"
Overall Height: 33"
Folded Length: N/A
Folded Width: N/A
Folded Height: N/A
BB Height: 20" - 21.5" (51-55cm)
Seat Angle: 38 - 51 degrees
Seat Type & Size:
Wheelbase: 46.25 (118cm)
Gear Range: 24 Speed
Brakes: Disc Brake
Brake Levers: Promax Mechanical Disc
Rear Derailleur: Sunrace M40
Front Derailleur: Sunrace
Shift Levers: Sunrace Trigger Shifter
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
Cassette / Cog: 34t-10t
Front Hub: Alloy Tadpole
Rear Hub: Hub drive motor
Front Tire: CST BFT 20 x 4.0
Rear Tire: CST BFT 20 x 4.0
Tube Type: Schraeder
Chain: KMC Narrow
Last Update: 3/10/2021
Notes: Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance. Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders. For detailed X-seam measuring instructions go to Recumbent Sizing.