CamelBak Kids Mini Mule Hydration Pack w/Crux 50oz
Bright, energetic and fun, our Mini M.U.L.E.® packs a big punch in a smaller container. Designed with kids and compact-framed people in mind, this durable and sustainably built pack still has room for every riding need. The sleek and adjustable build encourages your little adventurer to ride confidently, without any unnecessary baggage weighing them down. The recycled 200D Poly fabric is durable, lightweight, and easily sheds stains—aka a dream for kids and parents. While our array of bright colors and fun designs give them a fun way to show off their personality! The Mini M.U.L.E.® is ideal for mountain biking, but is also a great choice for hikes and days at the park. Adventure big, ride mini.
- Gold Sustainability: Made with recycled materials and safer chemicals, designed to preserve resources and diminish disposables.
- Stretch Overflow pocket: Gives you more space to pack all of your exploring essentials, PLUS any little goodies and gems you find along the trail.
- Integrated Tool Organization: A place for everything and everything in its place. Keep all of your favorite things handy and well-organized.
- Secure Zippered Pocket: Making sure your most special of treasures are safe and sound.
- Ventilated Harness: This cooling harness let's the air hit ya when you're out adventuring.
- Lightweight and Durable Materials: Go on wild adventures, explore new worlds, get rough and dirty—you'll stay comfortable and your pack won't get ruined.
- Breathable Air Mesh: Keeps you cool and free from yucky sweat, so you can play and explore even more.
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Make your pack fit you just right! Uniquely made to adjust to your unique self.
- Reflectivity: Stay safe out there! Your pack has some "high-shine" areas that let people see you and keep you safe, even when it's dark out. Perfect for late night exploring.
- Safety Whistle: Make some noise for the safety whistle! If you're in trouble, need help, or need to let someone know you're coming close to them on your bike—use this safety whistle. (*Can also be used to annoy your siblings)