TerraTrike Traveler Candy Apple Red Recumbent Trike
Available for In Store Pickup Only. Please call 800-233-4340 to inquire about availability, if you are not located within driving distance to Stevens Point, WI.
The Traveler is a folding trike designed to be both compact and portable, while retaining the quality components and comfortable riding features that TerraTrikes are known for. Imagine taking your favorite ride with you on vacation, packing it in the camper or just being able to store it in a closet; the possibilities are endless. In the same amount of time it would take to remove a bike or trike from a car rack, you can have the Traveler unloaded from your car’s trunk or back seat, unfolded and ready to ride! The redesigned single fold frame features a quick release hinge that is easy to operate and very secure. The folding handlebars and easy to remove seat allow the Traveler to become a compact bundle that’s ready for adventure whenever you are! Save space without sacrificing performance or comfort. The Traveler will quickly become your favorite way to explore the world, no matter where your travels take you.
- The lightweight aluminum seat frame reduces weight and the fixed seat mount position makes the seat easier to remove. The side bolstered Comfort Seat Mesh provides breathable comfort.
- The horizontal handlebars give the rider responsive handling to steering inputs, and allows the Traveler to have a tight turning radius.
- The Traveler single fold hinge and folding handlebars allow the trike to fold easily for storage or traveling.
- The quick release frame hinge allows for smooth operation and quick and easy folding.
- X-Seam Range:
- Weight Limit:
- Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance.
- Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders.
- For detailed X-seam measuring instructions go to Recumbent Sizing.
- Recumbent Tricycle Name: TerraTrike Traveler
- Parking Brake: Brake Lever Locks
- Rear Suspension: No
- Front Suspension: No
- Folding: Yes
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Manufacturer's X-Seam Range: 32-47"
- Total Weight: 43 lbs.
- Seat Height: 16"
- Overall Length: 73"
- Overall Width: 32"
- Overall Height: 32"
- Folded Length: 35"
- Folded Width: 32"
- Folded Height: 24"
- BB Height: 13"
- Seat Angle: 120°-95° (25-30"/60°)
- Seat Type & Size: Standard Mesh, adjustable for recline
- Wheelbase: 44"
- Pedals: Comfort Pedal w/heel slings
- Gear Range: 20-82
- Brakes: Alhonga Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Promax Mechanical Disc
- Rear Derailleur: Enviolo Chain Tensioner
- Front Derailleur: None
- Shift Levers: Enviolo Twist Shift
- Crankset: 42t Chainring w/Chainguard, 170mm FXII Alloy Crankarms
- Bottom Bracket: Square Tapered
- Cassette / Cog: Enviolo Internal "City" Hub, with Stepless Shifting
- Front Hub: TerraTrike
- Rear Hub: Enviolo Internal Hub
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Road Cruiser 20x1.75 (47-406)
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Road Cruiser 20x1.75 (47-406)
- Tube Type: Presta Valve
- Chain: KMC Narrow 8spd
- Headset: Terratrike
- Steering: Direct
- Last Update: Apr 2022