The North Face Freedom Insulated Pant
Insulated, DryVent™ 2L, all-mountain ski pants for optimal freedom of movement and increased warmth.
The North Face constructed the Freedom Insulated Pant with a regular fit that's equally as at home in the backcountry as it is in the terrain park. A waterproof and breathable DryVent shell serves up protection from wintry conditions of all kinds while a layer of synthetic insulation ensures you stay warm through storm conditions. However, when the sun comes out to play, the Chimney Vent cooling system funnels air from the gaiters to the inner thigh vents to keep you comfortable all day long. And, to round things out, The North Face equipped this pant with reinforced kick-patches and edge guards to assure added protection from sharp ski or board edges to keep the pant in top shape season after season.
- Insulated - Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Standard fit
- DryVent™ 2L construction
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops
- Zippered hand pockets
- Secure-Velcro® cargo pocket
- Inner-thigh vents
- Side-entry zip
- Reinforced kickpatches
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Gaiters with gripper elastic
- Insulation: 60 G Heatseeker™ Eco 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester Insulation
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash