45NRTH Dillinger 5 Studded Folding 60tpi Tan Fat Tire 27.5 x 4.5 (102-584mm)
The extra width of the Dillinger 5 allows you to rail icy off-camber singletrack with confidence and control, while taller side lugs bring improved cornering in snowy conditions. Dillinger's center tread is tightly spaced for speed when you need it so you can power up an icy climb and rip down the other side. Available in both studded and non-studded configurations, utilizing over 250 studs to provide extra bite and increased durability.
- Braced side lugs for improved cornering
- Directional center lugs for low rolling resistance and excellent breaking traction
- Tubeless ready
- 252 pre-installed concave, aluminum carbide studs
- 60 TPI
- Tan wall
- Watch the YouTube video.
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 4.5
- PSI: 20
- Color: Black/Tan
- ISO Width (mm): 110
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Tire Intended Use: Fat Bike
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 60
- Tire Diameter: 27.5" Fat
- Tire Bead: Folding