This great frame pack earned its keep as a prototype during a rainy 1,500 mile trip from Colorado to Portland. Unlike other stasher packs the Flash has a cover to help keep contents dry; plus, it features a lower, sleeker design that looks better on your bike. Or on your trike - put it on one of the outriggers for the things you want handy, like a cell phone, energy bars, or small digital camera (the bottom of your thigh may brush it on some trikes with low seats).
- Originally developed as a one handed snack bag, the Flash has proven itself useful for all sorts of things that are nice to have easily accessible while you ride. The unique quick opening cover is both easy to operate and sheds even torrential downpours.
- Main attachment straps fit up to 60mm tubes
- Front stabilizer straps fit up to 1.5 inch tubes.
- Volume is 24 cubic inches (400 cubic centimeters)
- Constructed from waterproof pack cloth with Velcro closure and nylon straps.
- Compatible with most bikes and trikes. Ideal for on top of a main tube just behind the headset, but very useful any other place you'd like quick access.
- When used with the NorBack frame pack they can share a strap.
- Actual Weight: 4 oz.
- Dimensions: 2w x 3h x 9.5