Bar Mitts keep hands warm while riding and allow users to use a very lightweight glove, increasing dexterity, even in the coldest of weather.
- Waterproof, 5.5mm thick neoprene with nylon lamination on each side.
- Those who suffer from Raynaud's or numb, cold hands due to the cold, wind, rain or snow can continue to ride and train throughout the Fall and Winter.
- Neoprene has a closed cell construction, that features closed air bubbles that serve as insulators.
- Bar Mitts stay open allowing easy access and removal of hands.
- Easily installed and removed.
- Large Mitts are designed to accommodate thicker glove.
- Also works on recumbents that have twist shifters (not compatible with bar end shifters).