The DaBrim Cycling Classic helmet visor is designed for maximal UPF50+ sun protection coverage. The largest of our bicycle helmet visor models, the Cycling Classic provides broad 360° sun protection. Use this helmet visor with virtually any bicycle helmet to increase your enjoyment of a ride in the cool comfort of shade.
- Requires no modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Helps block glare
- Adjustable front visor angle to see forward while in a head down riding position
- Front strap keeps brim from flopping forward and impairing vision
- Rear brim height adjustment for use with backpacks and mirrors
- Reinforced brim edge for added stability
- Engineered to withstand the wind forces imposed by outdoor activities. Comfortable in combined wind speeds of up to 25 mph (sum of your speed and wind from all directions.) Note: This model is not designed for high speed downhill descents or performance cycling.
- UPF50+ brim (helmet attachment crown not rated)
- As with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection
- 3½" front brim contours to 4½" at rear to provide excellent neck sun protection
- Lightweight (weighs approximately 5 oz.)
- Water Resistant
- 100% Nylon exclusive of decoration
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- One size fits most
For recumbent riding, add our front stabilizer.
Uses: Recreational bicycling, touring, commuting, ideal for areas with intense sun