Lazer Sphere MIPS Flash Yellow
The Sphere MIPS delivers a perfect combination of great looks, all day comfort, performance and features to help protect in the event of an impact. You will look forward to every ride in the Lazer Sphere MIPS helmet.
The ARS Fit System enables progressive fit adjustment via a thumbwheel. It distributes pressure evenly around the head, eliminating hot spots and pressure points. The adjustable head basket is ponytail friendly. Eighteen vents orientated at a 15-degree angle assures maximum airflow when the helmet is in the riding position.
MIPS protection helps reduce the risk of rotational injury. A polycarbonate layer built inside the helmet keeps the foam together in the event of a crash, offering better protection from successive impacts. Sphere MIPS has been awarded the 5-Star “Best Available” protection rating from Virginia Tech.
A docking area makes eyewear storage easy and bottom-shell protection helps prevent damage to the helmet foam. The optional Aeroshell accessory protects against the helmets or offers an aerodynamic benefit when desired.
- 5-star protection rating: The Virginia Tech impact testing uses the STAR evaluation system to determine the helmet’s ability to reduce linear acceleration and rotational velocity of the head resulting from a range of impacts a cyclist might experience. 5-star indicates the “Best Available” rating possible. Virginia Tech recommends the use of any 4- or 5-star rated helmet.
- MIPS Layer: The Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) helps reduce the risk of rotational brain injury by isolating your head from the rotation of the helmet shell in the event of an impact.
- Advanced Rollsys System (ARS): Easily adjust your helmet’s fit by using the thumbwheel on the top of the helmet. Lazer’s unique fit system prevents hotspots or pressure points by making the adjustment around the entire circumference of the head.
- Adjustable Head Basket: Allows the back part of the retention system to be adjusted up and down depending upon your preference and comfort. The nylon ratchet system can be pushed high and out of the way, or low for a feeling of increased security.
- Well Ventilated: Carefully designed vents and internal channeling pull air into the helmet and across your head for increased airflow. Essential for performance and comfort during high temperatures and hard efforts.
- Lazer Aeroshell Compatible: Multi use polycarbonate cover which fits over top of your helmet. It covers the front and side vents to protect your head from rain and cold or to gain an aerodynamic advantage.
- MATERIAL: EPS Foam, Polycarbonate, Nylon
- FIT SYSTEM: Advanced Rollsys System (ARS)
- VENTILATION: 18 Vents
- ROTATIONAL PROTECTION: MIPS
- CERTIFICATION: CPSC
- ACCESSORIES: Optional Aeroshell
- WEIGHT: 280g (size small)