Catrike Pocket Eon Green Trike
The Catrike Pocket is a small-frame trike with all the features of its full-size brother the Expedition, but with 406mm wheels all 'round! The Pocket has a narrow track and improved weight distribution that is perfect for smaller riders. With a narrow wheel track, and weighing in at just 33 pounds, the Pocket goes through doors easily, and provides riders with a very efficient and spirited ride. Catrike's ergo seat is extremely comfortable and the double-bend frame increases ground clearance.
- Ackerman Compensation - Different turn radius for inside and outside wheel
- Self Centering steering
- Double Bend Frame for added ground clearance
- Anodized Front Boom with adjustment scale
- Quick-Release Indexing Boom Clamp
- Ergo Seat
- Aluminium Rod Ends
- Low Friction PTFE Chain Tube
- Sculpted dropouts
- Domed front axle nuts
Included accessories and equipment:
- Platform Pedals (one side) / SPD compatible clipless pedals (other side)
- Left Mirror & mirror mount
- Computer Sensor Mount
- Rear Fender
- Flag & Flag Mount
- Proprietary Catrike Handrests
- Parking Brake Levers
- Built in Headlight Mount
- This compact trike fits x-seams from 36" to 43"
- Riders should call us with their height, weight and X-seam for sizing assistance.
- To find how to measure x-seam, go to our Help Guides.
- Modifications may be needed for shorter or taller riders.
- If you are near either end of the stated X-seam range, please contact us about fitting.
- Rider weight Limit: 225 lbs
Recumbent Tricycle Name: Catrike Pocket
Electric Assist: None
Parking Brake: Yes - Locking brake levers
Rear Suspension: None
Front Suspension: None
Weight Limit: 225 lbs
Manufacturer’s X-seam Range: 36 - 43"
Total Weight: 33 lbs.
Seat Height: 9"
Overall Length: 68"
Overall Width: 31"
Overall Height: 25"
Folded Length: N/A
Folded Width: N/A
Folded Height: N/A
BB Height: 15"
Seat Angle: 41 degrees
Seat Type & Size: Mesh seat
Pedals: Combination Platform w/ Spd clipless
Gear Range: 16 - 90"
Brakes: Avid BB7 Disc
Brake Levers: Avid Speed Dial 7
Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX 10 Speed
Front Derailleur: Microshift Triple
Shift Levers: SRAM 500 TT Bar End
Crankset: FSA Gossamer Pro Triple 30/39/52t
Bottom Bracket: FSA Road MegaExo
Cassette / Cog: SRAM 10 Speed 11/36t
Front Hub: Catrike Disc
Rear Hub: Catrike 135mm QR
Front Tire: Schwalbe Marathon Racer 20 x 1.5" (40-406)
Rear Tire: Schwalbe Marathon Racer 20 x 1.5" (40-406)
Tube Type: Presta
Chain: KMC 10 speed
Headset: FSA Zero Stack
Last Update: 1/21/2020