For hard shell seat Low Racers and other very low seated recumbents we designed the Solo Racer. It is the only seat bag that doesn't interfere with the rear wheel of this kind of bent. One Solo Racer consists of two connected bags. To attach it to your recumbent, simply slide it over the top of your seat. This works for recumbent seats with and without head rest. It is made in two widths. This wide version fits seats like Optima, Nazca Sport and HP Velotechnik (including the BodyLink seats) etc.
To see how the Radical Design bags can add to your ride experience, click on the following YouTube video where Breanna explains some of their benefits. Watch our YouTube video.
- Capacity: 2 x 5L (2 x 305 cu-in)
- Weight: 350 g /piece
- Attaches to: Seat
- Luggage rack needed: No
- For seat type: Hard shell seat
- Dimensions: 9.5" long x 4.7" wide x 15" high
- Attachment Pocket width: 11.5" at the bottom
- Material: Cordura 500 Gridforce
- Made in: The Netherlands
- Included: 1 pair of Solo Racer bags wide