Shimano Deore BR-M6100 Right Rear Disc Brake
SHIMANO DEORE Right/Rear Hydraulic Disc Brake Caliper, Lever, Hose, and Hardware kit
The SHIMANO DEORE BR-M6100 hydraulic disc brake caliper features lightweight braking performance and reliable stopping power in all conditions.
With quicker brake engagement and shorter free stroke, the SHIMANO DEORE BL-M6100 brake lever delivers intuitive braking so you can stay focused on the trail ahead. The I-SPEC EV shift lever offers a wider adjustment range for superior rider tuning.
- ICE TECHNOLOGIES dual pistons in order to achieve optimized lightweight, high rigidity and heat dissipation.
- ICE TECHNOLOGIES oversized pistons transfer hydraulic power directly to the brake pad, and ceramic material is used to avoid heat transfer for constant stable braking, providing efficient stopping power transfer without loss.
- ICE TECHNOLOGIES Metal Pads for superior fade resistance
- Quick piston retraction
- Servo wave action allows for better lever modulation over traditional levers
- Intuitive and powerful braking with quicker engagement and shorter free stroke
- Rider tunable and action-optimized cockpit
- High performance brake control with an additional contact point for a stiffer lever
- 10 deg. rotation angle setting range for I-SPEC EV shifting lever compatibility
- One-Way Bleeding for easy set up and adjustment
- Color: Black
- Brake Type: Hydraulic disc brake 2-Piston
- Caliper mount type: Post-type
- Pad mount: Split pin, Stainless Steel
- Compatible shifting lever mount: I-SPEC EV
- Clamp band: Open clamp band
- Funnel bleeding: Yes
- Hose joint: Straight
- J-kit option: Available
- Lever size: 2 finger
- Oil recommendation: SHIMANO Mineral