SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS Chain - 12-Speed 126 Links Rainbow
The SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 12-speed chain is a high-performance lightweight chain that features a unique design for significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings.
The strongest system is a chain with no weak links. Eagle chain links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance found in the 10-50 tooth cassette and X-SYNC 2 chainrings. Installation is made easy with a dedicated 12-speed Eagle quick link.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- All-new Eagle Power Lock chain connector with FLOWLINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The Eagle chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings
- Links (links): 126
- Defined Color List: Multi-Color
- Color: Rainbow
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link
- Half Link Chain: No