T-Cycle Azub SeatSide Mount Kit (Back of Seat) Trikes After 2018
One of the great things about triking is how nice it is to have everything right at hand as you roll along. With a SeatSide mount, you can have all sorts of things close at hand. Our Azub SeatSide Mount lets you carry bags, water bottles, cameras, all sorts of things, right by your side. Snacks, phones, lip balm, you name it, now you can keep it all within reach while riding. This mount attaches to the back of the seat frame. The mount curves out and down to stay clear of the seat adjustment clamp and the rear rack; then it comes forward to your side. The SeatSide arm can be attached on either side.
Includes the Mount only. Photos mounted to trike are for demo purposes.
- Fits Azub Trikes after 2018.
- We include a user installed catchpost in case you want to use a handlebar bag that is designed to index to the handlebar stem on an upright bike. Some handlebar bags have a cable or an arm that is designed to catch on a handlebar stem to keep the bag from rotating down. The catchpost provides a place for that to connect.
- We make a lot of tubes and clamps that are compatible with this system if you need to do customizations. Check out the Seatside Mount Hardware and Cockpit Mount Hardware pages for more information.
- Clamps are CNC machined aluminum, anodized black, with all stainless fasteners. Tubes are black powder coated aluminum with removable black end caps.
- The clamps that attach to the back of the seat can be oriented up/down and forward/back, depending on the adjustment range you'd like. Most people find they put the clamps facing back and find there is plenty of range and it's a little bit easier to install the clamps that way.
- Fits Azub trikes (and bikes) with Mesh seats. Also, most other bikes and trikes with 5/8 inch (16mm) seat frame crossarms (Greenspeed, etc.).
- Capacity: 10 lbs.